Friday 3 May 2013

My M.A.C Make-Up Brushes

My babies
Oh no, I'm addicted to blogging. It was so fun yesterday I couldn't wait to do it again today. I'm also attempting a YouTube video so we'll see how that one goes. I didn't film it very well, but hey-ho. I tried.

This post is all about my beloved make-up brushes that I got for my 20th birthday off my lovely Mom and Pops. I'm always inflicting them upon my housemates, I try to make them let me brush their faces with them or put make-up on them. They say they enjoy it but to be honest I think they're humouring me. You'll have to excuse the picture of the brushes as they're a little bit mucky because I only just used them. But you know. 

150 Large Powder Brush

This is lovely and big (giggidy) and really fab for powder. You can pretty much cover your face in one fell swoop which is pretty groovy and brill. I also use it for bronzer for all over my face. Highly recommend it.

116 Blush and Highlighting Brush

I use this brush for all sorts, mostly contouring. I put blusher on the apples of my cheeks, bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks, and highlighter making a 'C' shape around my eyes and the top of my cheeks. So it's extremely useful, you've just got to be careful to clean it in between uses. I'm a bit rubbish with that really. Maybe I just need more brushes.

217 Blending Eyeshadow Brush

This eyeshadow is supposed to be for blending, but as I don't have a eyeshadow brush that I can use easily for application this one has to do. It's still pretty darn good and fab at blending but really I need a better one as well to perfect that smokey eye that we all want.

209 Thin Brush

I use this brush with my M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack. It's extremely gorgey and fab. It goes on so easily and is really pigmented. You can be really precise and it's a lot easier than liquid liners. A winged liner is a little tricker but manageable, but ideally I need an angled brush. Bring on Christmas.

So there you have it! Some of my prized posessions. If there was a fire, I would want to protect these bad boys. Then again they are probably very flammable. Ah well. YOLO.

Chloe
xxx



4 comments:

  1. MAC brushes are love!! Do you have a favorite yet? c:

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got to be the 150 brush! It's lush!

      Chloe
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. They look lovely, but are they really worth the price? E.L.F does amazing quality brushes for £1.50 and I've never strayed!

    I really like you blog and am now following you via GFC.

    I'm currently having a giveaway for a beauty hamper, would love it if you checked it out ;) xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I've never heard of Elf, thanks for the tip! I'll check out your blog :)

    Chloe
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete