Sunday 20 October 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up - Best Drugstore Foundation?

Howdy gang,

How are you? Good, fabulous. I'm fine thank you. Today on Chloesparkles I bring you a little review on a highly talked about foundation; the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Anti-Fatigue Effect + Radiant Glow SPF 15. Blimey what a title, try saying that with a bag of crisps in your mouth.

I watch a lot of beauty YouTube videos, and this foundation was cropping up a lot in tutorials and hauls, so I thought I'd give it a go myself. I have to be honest, it really is amazing. I was quite surprised because I'd had foundations before from Clinique, No7 etc and I must say that they beat all of the ones I've tried before hands down. 

It's really smooth and makes your skin feel hydrated, some foundations can make your skin feel dry but this really doesn't. It blends in really well with a good coverage; I put on one pumps worth for day-to-day but if I'm going out for a wild party or whatever I'll slap on two for good measure, and it makes your skin look fab. I usually feel like I have to put a powder on top of my foundation to make it even and not too oily but this foundation gives you the perfect amount of dewy-ness.

Overall I really recommend this, it'll change your life. Well, it'll definitely help you with your foundation choices.

Tip-top Tip: This foundation is priced in Boots for £8.99. But I got it from ASDA for £4.98! They only do three shades, Classic Beige (my shade), True Ivory and Ivory; but if that's one of yours, winner winner chicken dinner!

Ta-ra!
x




No comments:

Post a Comment