Tuesday 1 October 2013

I'm back! And a quick review of L'oreal Skin Perfection Solution

Hello gang!!!!

Long time no blog! It's all been a bit cray-cray in my life, but from discussion with some of my buddies over the past few days, I decided I'm going to start again! So I'm back, with a new look and some groovy stuff to share with you.

Just to give you an update in my life, here are some major changes:
1. I changed to a middle parting. Wild.
2. I now eat sweet potatoes
3. I'm in my last year of uni. ARGH!




Haven't you missed this face?

So there you go, there's my life updates. Now onto the juicy stuff. Although I haven't been blogging myself, I've still been reading a lot of blogs and watching YouTube videos, so the beauty obsession is still very much alive.

I thought for my first post back I would share with you a product that has LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE. I didn't believe that such a product could exist. Tati from GlamLifeGuru off of YouTube came over to the UK, tried this product and then recommended it. I saw it for something like a third off in Boots and thought, you know what, I'm-a give it a go. And I did. It is, my friends...the L'oreal Paris, NEW (very important) Skin Perfection, 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution (so all in all...a cleanser) I think that's rather a wordy and posh name considering it's just really clever water.


The holy grail of cleansers


That's sounds like a bad thing but it's really not; it's clever in that it removes all of your make-up in just a few seconds. Even stubborn eye-makeup that's all over the place after you're a bit sozzled on a night out. Just pop a bit onto some cotton pads, hold it on your eyes for a few seconds and it comes off like magic. And it's like water because it doesn't sting; L'Oreal, no tears!! 

Apparently it's a great dupe for Bioderma, which is great because Bioderma is blooming expensive. I've just had a ganders on the Boots website, and it's currently a third off and is priced at £3.33. So there you are kids, go nuts. 

I shall blog again soon! Follow me on Bloglovin', I have like no followers at the moment and it makes me feel like a right loner.

Ta-ra!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment