Wednesday 12 June 2013

This or That Tag







Hey gang! I've been tagged by the lovely Beaut Chic to do the This and That tag, so I'm very excited to do this! Here it is:


Makeup
1. Blush or Bronzer? Blusher, because you get to have more of a choice of colour :-)
2. Lipstick or Lipgloss? Lipstick! Though I do like a good gloss.
3. Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara all the way, can't leave the house without it
4.  Foundation or Concealer? Ohhh can I have both? Foundation, more coverage
5. Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow? Neutral, I'm not a crazy-colour gal.
6. Pressed or Loose Shadow? Never tried loose so I'll have to say pressed.
7. Brush or Sponge? My brushes are my babies. So brushes.

Nails
1. OPI or Chine Glaze? Don't hate me. I haven't tried either. IT'S ON MY TO-DO LIST
2. Long or Short Nails? Loooong. I'm a teacher and the children always comment on 'Miss French's pretty long nails...are they real Miss French?" Yes kids, they are.
3. Acrylic or Natural? Natural fo sho. I had acrylic and it absolutely ruined my nails, they've only just recovered poor things
4. Bright or Dark Polish? Can I have pastels instead? They are my favourite.
5. Design or No Design? I currently have green with hot pink spots. So a design :-)

Body
1. Perfume or Body Sprays? Perfume. Using Elle by YSL at the moment, so lovely
2. Lotions or Body Butters? Body butter, I have dry skin and they work super well
3. Body Wash or Soap? Body wash, soap is very drying
4. Lush or Other Bath Company? Lushhhhh! Because it's lush. See what I did?

Fashion
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants? Sweat pants if I can get away with it. 
2. Long or Short Sleeves? Long, my bingo wings are terrible. I'm working on it
3. Dresses or Skirts? Dresses :)
4. Stripes or Plaid? Oooh...stripes
5. Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip flops. It's just a brilliant word
6. Scarves or Hats? I love a good scarf but I do look groovy in hats
7. Studs or Dangle Earrings? Dangly though I don't own that many
8. Necklaces or Bracelets? Necklace :-)
9. Heels or Flats? Flats. I'm such a bad fashionista, but I'm pretty tall so not that bothered. Heels are made to be ornaments.
10. Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Cowboy boots! So cute!
11. Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie. Why am I such a lazy bum
12. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21, only one I've seen in England!
13. Abercrombie or Hollister? Hollister. My pink t-shirt I've worn a million times is still so soft.
14. Saks 5th Ave or Nordstrums? I'M BRITISH

Hair
1. Curly or Straight? Curly-wurly
2. Bun or Ponytail? I like a good bun. It's in one now.
3. Bobby Pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins. £1 from Primark.
4. Hairspray or Gel? Hairspray
5. Long or Short? I wish it was blooming long, I've been growing it for 9 years
6. Light or Dark? Dark
7. Side Swept or Front Bangs? Side swept, I look silly with a fringe
8. Up or Down? Up if I mean business or I'm working hard, down if I'm being pretty

Random
1. Rain or Shine? Shine if I'm outside, rain if I'm inside
2. Summer or Winter? Summer apart from flies
3. Fall or Spring? Spring
4. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla yum yum
5. East or West Coast? I'M BRITISH!!! AND I'M FROM THE MIDLANDS!

There you are everybody. Don't think I was especially good at that but there you are.

I tag:


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Miss French I'm glad you did this tag too, I saw that Helena tagged you. C:

    xo, Janiecy
    janiecyxo.blogspot.ca|Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post hun! Thank you so much for tagging me, I am off to do it now :)

    Belle xxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete