Saturday 8 June 2013

What's In My Glossybox? - June 2013

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had so much going on, I've been really poorly and been on school placement. But at least I'm getting closer to being a teacher!

My glossybox came unexpectedly this morning so that really cheered me up! It's the summer edition, so I expected the packaging to be a little bit summery. It wasn't, but it's the products that matter and I am very happy with what I got! So here's what I got and my opinions:


Picture of the box!


Normal packaging :)



First product is the 'Q' Body Spray. I'd never heard of Q so it was nice to have something I'd never heard of. This was a full-sized product (100ml) and normally costs £2.29, so not too expensive. It is described as being a 'seductive blend of Rose and Bergamot. Sophisticated, rich and timeless'. That is a bit OTT I reckon, it's just a nice smell, not too overpowering. Probably wouldn't buy it again as it isn't a fragrance that makes me think WOW but it's been nice to try.




 This product is the Nuxe 'Huile Prodigieuse', and it is as difficult to say as it is to spell. It's a face body and hair oil, and it is a really lovely colour, shimmery and gold. It is quite hard to apply, however, as the description in the glossybox brochure says to spray it but this little bottle doesn't come with a spray mechanism so that baffled me for a start! It is nice though, I think I'll use it when I go for a night out just for a bit of sparkle. It's normally quite pricey at £34.00 for 100ml but I'll make this bottle last.

I'm excited by this! I've never tried anything by Paul Mitchell, but I've heard good things. In the glossybox I got a 'Full Circle Leave-In Treatment' and an 'Ultimate Wave' texture gel. They are normally £14.95 for 200ml and £11.95 for 150ml respectively; I don't think that's too bad as that's quite a large bottle. I'm yet to try this so I'll give feedback on it when I've tried it!

To be honest, this Monu SPF Moisturiser was a bit 'meh' for me. Nothing very exciting. It doesn't smell that nice and while it is quite moisturising I think there's a lot better moisturisers out there.



I love this Figs and Rouge Lip Balm! I got it in Coco-Rose, and it is really lovely. This is also full size at 12.5ml (it's normally £5.00). It's a lovely clear/pink colour, I tried to swatch it but as it's quite a clear pink it didn't come up great. It's not too gloopy, goes on well and tastes okay! I have debatedly the worst lips ever for being dry so it was nice to have a balm that works and allows me to have some colour!


And that's it from my Glossybox! Hope you enjoyed. If you have a glossybox, tell me what you got that's different or what you thought about the products!

Chloe
xxx



3 comments:

  1. I think you did well here, I love the lip balm too but I got the other colour I also got the Paul Mitchell hair items which smell amazing!.
    Everything else that I got was different. I got a Organic Surge Moisturiser which would be nice if it didn't smell so bad and I Helen E dark brown lip pencil which I will never use as it's far too dark. I also got a lovely Nails Inc polish which I love.

    Jodie x

    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely box to me and I'd love to try the majority of the products, especially the balm! :) I haven't tried any subscription boxes before but I definitely will soon! Lovely post hun! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you to do the "This or That" tag!

    Hope to see you answers soon <3

    http://www.beautchic.com/2013/06/this-or-that-tag.html

    ReplyDelete