Monday 20 May 2013

Haircare Favourites






Hi gang,

So today I bring you my favourite haircare products. I've been using these for ages and I've found they are the best for my hair type; often very dry due to heat styling and colouring. Here they are:

Lee Stafford MoRoccan Argan Oil (£11.99 for 50ml, Boots): Argan Oil is definitely worth the hype. I use it every single time I wash my hair, running it through the ends of my hair and the rest of it if it's quite dry. Makes my hair much more soft and easy to brush through.

Aussie Leave-In Conditioner Spray (£4.49 for 250ml, Boots): I LOVE this. It smells absolutely gorgeous. I spray it through my hair while it's still wet then blowdry it, and it smells lovely all day and really softens my hair without making it greasy.

Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner (£4.99 for 250ml, Boots): I use this once or twice a week because this product is very deep conditioning- any more than that any your hair would be too heavy with product. It's amazing for split ends and as with all Aussie products, smells gorgeous.

Lee Stafford Miracle Shine Spray (£9.99 for 200ml, Boots): Not going to lie, I'm on my second bottle of this and I bought it again mainly for the smell. Don't get me wrong it gives great shine (quick spritz after you've styled; not too much, less is more) but it smells heavenly.

V05 Ultimate Hold Hairspray (Found similar on Boots, £3.05 for 500ml): I haven't tried many hairsprays as they seem to last me a long time, but this one is jolly good. 

Hope you enjoyed my post! What do you use for haircare?

Chloe
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment