Saturday 4 May 2013

Make-Up Storage Idea/Review

Hello again! I'm still here, plodding on, blogging away, having a laugh and a giggle. I haven't uploaded my YouTube video yet but I'll do that tomorrow and link it on tomorrow's post. It's so cringey but such it's life.

This blog post is just a little idea for make-up storage. I'm still not totally happy the way I store my make-up, but this will do until I move house and can have a pretty dressing table with shiny drawers and a mirror with lights on and all that kind of thing. Ah, bliss.

You can get the make-up organiser from the picture below from amazon.com. It's currently on sale for £9.20 which is pretty good! Here's the link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Glam-HCCO-Cosmetic-Organiser/dp/B0019K9YV6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1367684156&sr=8-4&keywords=Make+up+storage

It's great for storing brushes and powder, but in the end you run out of room. It looks good though, and makes for really easy access- you can see everything clearly instead of having to rummage in a make up bag!

So there you have it, just a little suggestion. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for future blogposts do comment below :)

Ta-ra!

Chloe
Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment