Sunday 19 May 2013

New Make-up Storage; Mirrored Drawers





Happy Sunday! Today I bring you my newest make-up storage facility (ooer), a little mirrored chest of drawers from Sainsburys! If you don't have Sainsburys in your country it's basically a supermarket that sells a bit of everything. I got this because I saw that it was reduced, I think I got it for £13.99 which I thought was a bargain!

My aim to use it to store lipsticks in one section, mascara and eyeliner in one, and perhaps foundation in another. Because my make-up collection is fairly small at the moment (I'm working on it!) this fits most of my products in for now :-)

How do you store your make-up? I'd love some suggestions!

Ta-ra

Chloe
xxx

2 comments:

  1. this looks gorgeous! :)
    I need some kind of storage for all my make-up and nail polishes at the minute.

    cute blog

    chanelle jade

    www.hanging-in-my-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get your mirrored makeup drawers?

    ReplyDelete